2008/09/22 - LIBPF 0.8 released
Today September 22nd 2008, LIBPF 0.8 was released, 7 months after release 0.7 .
The key improvements are:
- The User Interface (LIBPF UI) is portable to several operating systems and its source code is available under an Open Source license;
- Increased database connectivity options thanks to added support for SQLite;
- Problem configuration editing is now possible from within the user interface;
- Open Standards: exporting the stream results to the ODF 1.0 file format as a Spreadsheet Document;
To know more, have a look at the What’s new in LIBPF 0.8 document.
The revision 1.0 of LIBPF is planned for August 2009.
- Announcement for LIBPF 0.7 release : February 20th 2008