home - all news - news for year 2010 - 2010-6-2 — LIBPF 0.9 released
June 2nd 2010, LIBPF 0.9 was released, 20 months after release 0.8.
The key improvements are:
- Extensive testing and optimization of the calculation kernel;
- Unit operation modeling: support for Proton-SOFC fuel cells;
- Physical properties: major refactoring of phase- and stream-related classes, handling of root extrapolation (pseudoproperties) in cubic equations of state, PC-SAFT equation of state, prototype GERG-2004 and IAPWS-95 equations of state;
- The User Interface is now available in 12 languages: Modern Standard Arabic, simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish;
- Systems: Classic OPC interface revamp, OPC Unified Architecture prototype interface, online software activation;
To know more, have a look at the What's new in LIBPF 0.9 document.
The revision 1.0 of LIBPF is planned for March 2011.