Our mission: provide flexible technologies for the simulation of industrial continuous processes and of financial cash flow, that can be used to implement smart forecasting solutions.
Our vision: contribute to the creation of an ecosystem based on a network of suppliers that can meet the needs of SMEs in the field of simulation.
Tired of simulation technology which is inaccessible, expensive and obsolete ? simevo is a lean supplier of innovative simulation technology that will help you face the challenges of the evolving business environment.
simevo: simulation, evolved.
simevo is a young startup.
The journey started back in 2004 with the observation that in the industrial and financial sectors, modeling and simulation is still performed using “old-style” tools – and this slows down the application of ICT innovations in these sectors.
A complete rethink and redesign of the simulation technology was necessary, to reimplement the proven formulas and equations. We did this with modern programming languages and flexible interfaces, but with a domain-oriented craftsmanship. It took years of hard work and in 2015 simevo is born !
Cookies and tracking
We ony record visitor IP addresses as per standard web server logging practice.
Website tweaks by Francesco Perotti and Filium Enterprise.
All contents Copyright © simevo.com 2014 – 2019 except:
- Hugo static website generator – Apache-2.0 license
- Website design based on the Bootstrap framework copyright © 2011-2019 Twitter, Inc. and 2011-2019 The Bootstrap Authors – MIT license
- Dot hugo theme by Themefisher – CC BY 3.0 license
- Gears icon designed by Cris Dobbins from the Noun Project – CC BY 3.0 license
- Application-pdf icon from the Oxygen Icon Theme Copyright © 2007 Nuno Pinheiro & David Vignoni & David Miller & Johann Ollivier Lapeyre & Kenneth Wimer & Riccardo Iaconelli / KDE – LGPL 3 license
- Image Skyscrapers Next to the Sears Tower by Marcin Wichary – CC BY 2.0 license
- Image “Glacier climber” – Copyright © 1978 courtesy I.M.
- Image DrupalCon 2007 by Alex Barth – CC BY 2.0 license
- Image “biodiesel_opening-135” by Catawba County – CC BY 2.0 license
- Image “Blood Orange Slices lrg” by Darya Pino – CC BY 2.0 license
- Image “Developer” by Ty Nigh – CC BY 2.0 license
- Image “10 Brown Pelicans (Pelecanus occidentalis) fly in vertical formation” by mikebaird – CC BY 2.0